Happy Sunday!! So for me, this weekend has been all about getting ready for next week! What is happening next week you might ask? I have to get my wisdom teeth out :(. While I am less than thrilled about it, non the less, it is happening. So what makes me feel better about having to get 4 teeth pulled, ICE CREAM!!!
So I didn’t jazz up this batch of ice cream like I usually do because I am not sure what to expect after getting my wisdom teeth out so I figured better safe than sorry. Plus, when you have a vanilla ice cream this good, you don’t need to add anything to it!
1 cup whole milk (I use what I have which is usually 2% and it comes out great)
3/4 cups granulated sugar
2 cups heavy cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of honey
pinch of salt
Directions – Using a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker
*If you are using an ice cream maker that has a mixing bowl that needs to be frozen, make sure you put the mixing bowl in the freezer the night before!
- In a medium bowl combine milk and sugar. Mix with a whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in heavy cream, vanilla extract and salt.
- Cover and put mixture in fridge for 1-2 hours
- Turn ice cream maker on and pour mixture in. Let mix for about 20 minutes. When ice cream is almost done drizzle in honey to ice cream.
- When ice cream is done put into an airtight container and store in freezer.
XO – Ashley